Jake update


Sorry for the delay. Literally got called away on a last minute business trip.

Have been in contact with a few guys who have some serious background tidbits about Jake. They dropped me a line and gave me a sampling of what they had. It's some good shit, I'll admit. They claim to have pix, vids, emails, voice-mails, texts, etc. I'm going to review everything they have for authenticity. I may be an asshole but I don't spread lies or falsehoods about someone. If all of this pans out you can bet I will publish it.

On a similar note, a guy claiming to be Jake's ex contacted me. Wants to meet. We'll see.

Gonna try and see Timmy tonight. He's been texting me non-stop since our last encounter. Says he's seriously addicted to me now and wants to be my boyslave. I'm seriously jet-lagged but his ass just screams for attention.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger