you can't make this shit up


I swear I think Jake just stays in contact with me just to hear his own voice. He's written me 6 times since I posted those pictures of him. Needless to say every thing he wrote was simply a rehash of the "I'm sorry I wasted your time" motif. Call it variations on a theme. He likes to go into looooooong exposition on his motivations, his goals, his aspirations, his strengths, blah blah blah. This kid thinks he can talks his way out of anything. I'm sure he's under the misguided impression that he can reason his way out of this by simply appealing to my "tender" nature.

Huh?

He's like the criminal that isn't the slightest bit sorry that he did something wrong but is damn apologetic when he gets caught. Jake will go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how he wants to have a positive impact in the world and approach people with good natures and energy and establish relationships with those who will benefit from a mutually positive connection (his words, I assure you). That's why he sent me naked pictures of himself, left x-rated voicemails for me to hear, and told me how badly he wanted to be my cumslut pussyboy (again, his words). That's why whenever we meet he wears my favorite outfits.

He called me this morning begging me to remove the post. He expressed shock (shock, I say!) that it had gotten to this point because he couldn't imagine that he had deserved any of this. I told him flat out "no." N double O, no.

The truth is, if this kid had just met me half-way, just half-way, I would have definitely enjoyed his company. Instead, he proceeds through the world with rose-colored glasses on, assuming that everyone will bend their wills to his own, compromise themselves for his benefit, and simply say "aw shucks" when he bats his eyes and says "pretty please." He assumes he can talk his way out of anything and that if he repeats his standard speech that it will eventually get through.

For 99.9% of the time, I simply shrug my shoulders and move on when a boy has disappointed me. And I was willing to do that with Jake. The truth is he's not very sexual, a lousy lover, and really has no clue how to please a top guy. He has these fantasies dancing around in his head but has no fucking clue how to translate them into reality. BUT, when a boy wants to repeatedly try to make a fool out of me then I go for blood. It's rare but I'm not above defending myself. When he makes false promises, ignores my wishes, talks incessantly without any regard to what I have said, plays games, makes accusations, and suffers from a selective and self-serving memory then it's time he learned a lesson.

I was going to post the e-mails, voice-mails, and text messages on here but the fact is they take up too much space and are a bear to post the way I want. So, I have bundled them all up in a multi-media package. Everyone on the mailing list will get a copy of them. New requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

New posts starting tomorrow, I promise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! YES!!!!!! that shit is sooooo hot man. I listened to the voicemails twice.

Anonymous said...

Hey bro I let his ex listen to the stuff. He laughed so hard. He said thanks for doin it.

G said...

Holy SHIT man how do you get them to do this? Definitely have to make a movie about you.

tom said...

My partner and I jerked several time reading and listening him to degrade himself. Well done! More More.

Anonymous said...

Hey bro...if Jake's ex wants to get a hold of u is that cool?

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger