I know, I know...


Ok, so no excuses. I haven't posted in a year because of work. Early last year I got sent to a place in the world where the internet is extremely censored, monitored, and documented. You don't take chances in this part of the world writing about the boypussy you've slammed or the eager young pups you've seduced. You're not very free to speak about the ache in your balls and multiple loads you want to plant in the boy next door. Not unless you want the police breaking down your door in the middle of the night. They're very likely to lock you in a room and throw away the room.

I'm back, now, and no longer (mercifully) in the Pacific Northwest. Too many Jakes living there with no fucking clue how to behave around a real man. I'm somewhere in the midwest/south. No details. Just a large metropolitan area and plenty of boyhole to conquer.

I'll be posting more.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger