mocha boy


He keeps looking over at me, even when he is helping customers. I have to sit inside of my favorite cafe today. They are correcting the concrete sidewalks outside. It is hot inside and I sit near the window. The boy behind the counter is new. I haven't seen him before. He's tall and skinny but not too much. His skin is the most incredible shade of mocha. He looks white but you can tell he is a half-breed. His hair is cut very close to his head. His lips are big and full. He smiles at me every chance he gets. I stare at him discreetly from behind my sunglasses. He wears a white t-shirt, a pair of khaki Dickies, and some black vans. This kid knows how to dress.

I watch him expertly attend to the customers. He smiles easily. They tip him well. It is a steady stream of customers for about 30 mins. By then my coffee is cold. I walk to the counter. He is wiping it down. I push down on the thermos and fill it up half way. He looks at me and winks. I smile briefly. He smiles again and walks into the back room. He pokes his head out and waves at me. I take a sip of my coffee and discreetly walk behind the counter. I wait a second and then disappear behind the wall of beads hanging down from the door frame. I walk past the ice machine and the stainless steel sinks. When I round another corner he is leaning against a wooden desk. His pants are off and his legs are spread. His ass is up in the air. He wiggles it for effect.

I am instantly hard. I unbuckle my shorts. My cock is screaming against my underwear. I slip the underwear and shorts off. I take my cock and slap it hard against his ass cheeks. He moans. The blood gorges against the tip of my cock until it is a deep red. His pussy is already wet, like a woman's. I spit into my hand and slick the shaft until it oozes in my hands. With little effort I slide it into his warm boyhole. He gasps against the thickness. I slide it in slowly but firmly.

"You like that?" I say quietly.

"Breed me, daddy," he whispers back.

Despite my aversion to the term "daddy" it turns me on when he says it. I pull back slowly and push in. I do this several times to coat his pussy with my spit. After a few thrusts I fuck faster. He breathes harder, gasping, His grip on the desk is tenuous. He strains against the bucking of my hips. It is totally primal. He pushes back on to me. He leans back and is almost erect as I continue to fuck him. I lick his ear. My left hand pulls back on his forehead. His moaning like a little whore. I push harder. With little effort I am close. In a few seconds I am close.

"I'm going to breed you like a bitch," I whisper.

"unnnnhhhhhhhhh" he moans as I push a few more times and fast thick streams of my manjuice coat his boypussy. I push more and he moans again. He is cumming, too. His cock spills his boyseed on the top of the desk. We slow down together, like an engine. He giggles a little bit. When we stop I pull out. My cock is coated in cum. He grabs his shorts and pulls them back on.

"Next time daddy I want to suck you for a few hours." He smiles again and rushes back out front.

I grab my coffee cup and walk out, too.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger