trio


Boy #1 - finds his way to my hotel room via a popular gay chat room (I'm not telling which one). I don't really frequent the sex sites but they serve a purpose when I travel for business (like right now). He's 21, about 5'8", maybe 140, completely smooth and a very light skinned latino (he could pass for white). He shows up a few minutes later, close to midnight. He wears a white t-shirt, some khaki shorts, and a pair of these with some white crew socks. He smiles shyly. I grab his ass and pull him to me. We kiss deeply and sloppily. He says he is fond of getting his boyhole eaten and fucked hard. He's naked in a few seconds, except for the socks. He has tattoos all over his slender boybod. He climbs on top of me and puts his boypussy near my face. He slowly and deeply begins slurping on my cock. He takes his time and devours every inch. I stick my tongue inside of him. His ass is the smoothest, cleanest, hottest tasting thing I have ever had. I eat him deeply. He moans with a mouth full of my cock. His pussy reacts to the slightest touch. I tongue it until it quivers and retracts. We pleasure each other for almost 30 minutes before he climbs off and stradles my cock. He slowly lowers himself on to me and then leans back. He rides me like a pro, taking every inch and moaning like the whore he is. He brings me close before I push him backwards off of me. He is on his back. I grab his legs and hold them in the air by his ankles. I spread them apart and slowly insert cock into pussy. He moans and grabs on to my hips.

"You feel so good, man," he whispers. I thrust my hips and soon begin splitting him open. I vary mu thrust and speed, keeping him from expecting the next move. I like looking at his beautiful face and dark hair. He looks at me and licks his lips. I slow down, dicking him with very long slow deep movements. I feel the burn in my balls and before I explode I pull out. I grab him by the hips and turn him over. He is on all fours. I push into his very slick boycunt. He tenses and moans again. I grab him by his shoulders and pull him up; he looks like a dog at attention. I pound harder. His pussy is so slick that I can hear the slurping sounds my cock makes inside of him. His moaning is very loud now: "fuck me, man, fuck me, please!" The burn is hotter now. I look at him. The control freak in me loves looking at boys in this position. It's total domination; they belong to me. His legs are spread wide. I can feel the softness of his socks against my knees. I reach out with one hand and pull his hair back. He cries out. I push a few more times and let loose with my juice. It is a gusher, coating him with many thick loads. His boyhole quivers and contracts with each shot. His breathing is labored. Sweat pours down his back. My cock is a sloppy mess. I pull out and fall back on to the bed. He does, too, and his head rests on my chest. His cock is very hard but I don't let him touch it.

We fall asleep for a few hours. It is very dark but soon I am awakened with a mouth on my sleeping dick. It stands to attention very quickly. I reach down while he sucks and finger his boyhole. It is still very slick. I get it wet and bring it back up to his mouth. He sucks me until I can't stand it and then stradles me, reverse cowboy. He rides me until I grit my teeth and explode in him, again. He gets off of me and then cleans off my cock. He sucks me until he moans and shoots a thick creamy load on to his chest. After a few minutes he reaches down and grabs his vibrating phone.

"Shit," he mutters. Pulling on his clothes he looks at me: "My boyfriend is home early." He runs out the door. I look over at the clock. It is 4am.


Boy #2 - He has been eying me ever since I walked into the bookstore. He looks like a very young, pre-teen version of him. I browse the fiction aisle while he pretends to be interested in Sci-Fi. I notice him but give no hint of my interest. I wander a few more minutes. He couldn't be older than 15--16, tops. I could throw him over one shoulder with little effort. He is subtle but not invisible. I walk into the bathroom. A few minutes later, just as I am about to shut the stall door, he walks in, slowly and hesitantly. I wink at him and shut the door. I whip my cock out and stand close enough to the crack between the stall door and the stall panel. I stroke and soon it is a hard red staff in front of me. I stroke just loud enough so he can hear it. He stands at one of the urinals. When he hears the strokes he steps back and looks through the crack. I tease him for a few more strokes and then open the door. I pull him inside and quickly lock it again. I back up so that I am against the wall. Get naked, I say quietly. He shakes his head. I shrug my shoulders and start to zip up. He grabs my hands. He takes his clothes off. Totally naked he gets on his knees and gives me some of the best head ever. Even at 16 this kid is a pro. He sucks slowly, letting huge drools of spit fall to the floor. He massages my legs as he swallows me. He closes his eyes and tries to deep-throat. I hold the back of his head on to my cock until he bucks and starts choking. Streams of saliva exit his mouth. His eyes are watery and his face is red. My cock is coated in spit. I pull him up and push him against the wall. I spread his legs. My cock slides easily inside of him. I fuck him like a mad man. I pull his hair. I slap his ass. I whisper in his ear how much of a pussy boy he is for letting a stranger fuck him. He is remarkably quiet but his cock bounces in front of him. After a few short minutes I push deeper into him and reward his tight brown body with some thick ropey shots of manjuice. He reaches back and pulls his ass cheeks apart. I push deeper, letting the remnants of the cum drip out inside of him. After I pull out I pull his mouth back on to my cock and watch as he cleans me up.

"Catch you later, boyslut," I whisper as I walk out the stall.


Boy #3 - One of my regulars texts me the last night of my trip.

"Heard your in town."

"Yep."

"Cool cool. Down for some play?"

I wait a few minutes. "Sure. What did you have in mind?"

"REALLY wanna get fucked, bro. Have you blindfold me and use my hole like last time."

"Get over here then."

It takes him 45 mins but when he shows up I can see he is rock hard through the thin shorts he is wearing. I never noticed how much he looked like him but today he could be his twin. He kisses me deeply. "Fuck me, baby. Please???" His clothes are off in a nano-second and he is blindfolded and on all fours on my bed. I stroke my cock with a few shots of this and then I am right behind him, fucking him like a dog in heat. I pull him by his hair and fuck him uncontrollably. He is screaming--literally--and I put my hand over his mouth while I piston screw him. His muffled screams are still pretty loud. I push his legs further apart with my knees. His body bucks and I can see the beads of sweat form along his spine. My cock gets harder, the burn gets hotter, and soon I am impregnating him. If this kid were a woman he'd be pregnant with twins right now.

Over the next few hours I breed him 8 times: from behind (3), missionary with his legs in the air (2), reverse cowboy (1), bent over while standing up (1), and on his side (1). His body won't quit. Neither will my cock. I am incredibly hard and resilient. I shoot wave after wave of hot thick mancum every time. I'm still hard after the eighth time. After I have pulled out his cunt is a red gaping oval that is flowing with spit, cum, and lube. He limps over to his clothes. When he is dressed he kisses me weakly but honestly. He hugs me. He could go to sleep right there if he could. He walks out the door.

I lie down on the bed, my cock still dripping with his pussyjuice. I close my eyes and sleep soundly.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger