the player to be named later


He says he's an actor and pretty well-known.

The email arrives late yesterday. He tells me how much he likes the blog; says he jerks off a few times reading it. Goes on to say I'm "definitely the kind of guy" he likes but, because he's "famous" (his words) can't openly meet. I write back and say thanks and a few other kind things. I consider it the end of it. Living in SoCal everyone thinks they are famous. Everyone twenty-something douchebag thinks he's an actor/director/producer/DJ/waiter/asshole. It's ingrained in the DNA down here. When someone says he is "famous", unless he's Cruise/Pitt/Gibson, I don't buy it.

He writes back. The words have a bit more urgency this time. Says he really likes the way I treat my boys. Wants to know if I'd be up for meeting sometime. I chuckle and write back that I doubt with his fame that he'd be comfortable meeting a regular Joe like me. A few more minutes and he says "yeah I gotta be REAL careful about the tabloids and stalkers and shit" but that he likes the way I disguise my boys' identities. He goes on to say that he's 5'10", 150 pounds, early 20s, worked out bod, black hair, looks Latin but is actually white. Says he's totally smooth all over. Says he can't send a pic "for obvious reasons" but that he won't be disappointed. Wants to know if I am free Friday night.

I say sure, why not?


* * * * *


Justin sucks my cock for the 3rd time this morning. He's nursing it back to health and doing a pretty good fucking job. The first two loads were mind blowing and I beginning to doubt myself for the third load. I love looking down at him while he worships my big fat piece of meat. I am propped up on a few pillows on my bed, reclining enough so I can see him servicing another load out. His tight smooth white body is flat on the bed, his legs bent back so his feet almost touch his ass. He is slower this time. His tongue is more practiced. He makes the slurping sounds I like. He fills his mouth full of flesh and chokes on it. His cheeks puff out as my manmeat invades his throat. He chokes more and huge trains of spit connect his lips to my piss slit. He licks the shaft slowly; deliberately. He trails the crack of my ass and works his way up my balls, along the seam of my ballsac, and up the shaft until he works the head like a piece of candy. He does this for untold minutes, my mind a haze of burning sensations. I stroke my cock while it's on his tongue. He pushes my hands away and when the burn grabs hold of my balls he locks on to my meat and sucks until I shoot 4 huge loads down his throat. I grit my teeth, gasping hard. He doesn't move. He opens his mouth and shows me the puddles of cum on his tongue. He swallows. He smiles and lies down next to me.

After a few minutes his phone rings. I can hear the b/f talking to him from next door. Justin says he is at the coffeehouse with so-and-so. The voice on the other end is angry. He hangs up. Justin shrugs his shoulders.

"One of these days he's gonna find out, sport," I say lazily.

Justin stops and smiles. "Does it bother you?"

I lie back and close my eyes. No, I say simply.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger