anonymous


He gives me an address that leads me to the Hollywood Hills. Up the winding road and I park outside a very modern two-story that sits precariously on the cliff. I knock on the door. The very muscular black man who opens the door motions me inside. I raise an eyebrow at first. If this is the guy I am meeting his stats are a bit off.

"I'll need to search you, sir."

"Pardon?"

"I'll need to search you, sir. To make sure you don't have any recording devices, weapons, etc."

I pause for a second. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, sir. Sorry for the inconvenience. It'll only take a moment."

I chuckle in a way that reminds me of Bogart in The Maltese Falcon. Bodyguard gets out a portable metal detector and waves it over me. Out come the car keys, cell phone, watch, and Swiss Army knife. Afterwards he pats me down. He is thorough but non-intrusive. Satisfied, he walks me into the large living room with a view of the setting sun. If I had had my camera I could have taken a breath-taking picture of the landscape.

"Thank you, sir. I must stress that this meeting is to be private and only between you and the young gentleman."

"Ok."

"We are relying on your good judgement and discretion to keep this between both of you. And no one else, correct?"

"Not a problem."

He looks at me and smiles. I am very capable of defending myself but he could probably have taken me down in 3 seconds. His eyes have a look that suggest menace. I've seen that look before. He gestures down the hallway to my right. "Last door at the end of the hallway." I walk confidently. The house is dark except for the strips of fading light that streak in haphazard patterns. At the end of the hallway I open the door and walk in. It takes a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. The bedroom is massive in a way that Hollywood does well. There is a light on in the bathroom at the opposite end that gives me just enough light to see.

He is on his knees in the middle of the floor. He is blindfolded, wearing nothing more than a matching blue pair of these and these. His tight body fills the underwear perfectly and the shoes are brand spanking new. I can see that he is rock hard. He is licking his lips seductively; almost expertly. I walk slowly towards him. It is when I get closer that I see who he is.

He wasn't kidding.

It is impossible to not know who this kid is. Every magazine, tabloid, and gossip show has dibs on this kid. Despite my dislike for popular culture and its negative effect on celebrity, even I was impressed. And here he is, kneeling naked in front of me.

"Do you like my outfit, sir?" he says quietly.

Yes, I do.

"I bought it especially for you. I read all your posts and wanted to wear something I know you'd like." He reaches down and rubs his cock through the fabric. He licks his lips again. I am instantly hard. I move closer, next to him. He senses me and wraps his arms around my right leg. I am wearing my camouflage shorts. He sniffs the hair on my leg and begins kissing the area around my knee cap.

"Have you been a good boyslut?"

He nods his head eagerly. "Yes, sir." In person his voice is more boyish than in the interviews he gives. He reaches up and unbuckles the belt. My shorts fall to the ground. I remove my t-shirt. He makes quick order of my sneakers. I wear nothing but my favorite tight white boxer briefs. I pick him up and throw him over my right shoulder. I walk to the bed. I lie back among the plush pillows. He smiles and rubs his hands over my body.

Just relax, sir, he says.


* * * * *


In person he is more boyish, submissive, and feminine than his public persona allows. Granted, he is blindfolded and sucking my cock at this moment. But, the public image of him as a typical (albeit incredibly handsome) young man has traded on certain masculine traits, despite his artistic persona. You would have no problem seeing him date a bevy of mindless, starlet types before settling down with the girl next door. He may possess some of the androgynous metrosexual traits that are worshipped in the emo world but the publicity machine has always reinforced, subtly, his attraction to the fairer sex.

I can't help but get incredibly hard thinking of the absolute power I possess at this moment. I'm talking constant, raging hard-on. Power has always been the equal compliment to the sexual domination I project. I like the idea of domination, asserting control, and taking what is rightfully someone else's. The adage of an alpha in the boardroom and a slut in the bedroom could not be more apt for me. The image of this boy--this highly publicized, worshipped boy--giving himself freely, completely, and willingly to me stands at the vanguard of all that I am. His surrender of himself to me is the blood that rushes to my cock.

It is the very cock that sticks out in front of me like a steel arm. I can feel it straining as I lick his boypussy. He is on all fours on the bed. His whole body is completely hairless. He tells me he shaved it and waxed especially for me. His boycunt almost has a honey taste to it. I eat it vigorously. It is a sloppy mess that will get more attention as the afternoon blends into night. He moans and begs repeatedly. His cock is hard, too, and leaking pre-cum like a broken faucet. I stick my tongue deeper into the pucker. I take both my index fingers and push the spit back in . His boyhole quivers. Occasionally I slap my cock against the wet hole, the slap echoing in the room.

Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh he moans loudly.

I take my time with this kid. I want him to feel every touch, slap, and pump. He pushes his head back, his thick black hair a nice pull in my hands. I eat him for a few more minutes before he moves away quickly and turns around. Despite the blindfold he moves quickly and pushes me back on to the bed. His mouth is on mine. We kiss desperately. I can tell he is deprived. He moves away and takes me in his mouth. He makes a whimpering noise and spends the next half hour sucking me as if it were his first meal for a year. I hold the back of his neck and keep him on my cock. He sucks confidently but quickly. I stroke his hair and slow the bobbing of his head. He slows down and savors it like a lollipop. His tongue is everywhere. I can feel the spit coating my shaft and sliding on to my balls. He keeps me hard the whole time. His hands massage my thighs as he pays attention to my ball sack. His tongue works my crotch.

I fuck him for over 6 hours that night. We use every possible position and in every part of the room. I lose track of the number of loads he gets from me. I seem to remember 12 but it is more guess than accurate. He enjoys getting fucked from behind. I screw him like a jackhammer when he is on fours. I pull his hair back and drill deeply into him until my hip bone is connecting with mounds of flesh in his glorious ass. I fuck hard until the burn covers my balls and I shoot hot thick loads inside of him. He gasps. He can feel himself getting pregnant. I pick him up and make him straddle me. He pushes his palms into my chest. He is much smaller than I am. He bucks like a helpless boy on a steer. He regains some control as he slides up and down my steel shaft. He tries hard. The effort is hot. Most boys don't know how to ride a cock. But he tries. When he looks tired I turn him around and fuck him cowboy reverse. I hold him by his thighs so that his legs are in the air. He cries out when I jackhammer him again.

We stop for a few minutes, our breathing all the communication we need. Just as he quiets down I pick him up and push deeply into him. After 6 hours and multiple loads I have him on his back. I have him by the ankles and his legs in the air. I push slowly in him. I decide to make love to this boy. With each thrust I maintain control. His pussy is a dripping disaster. My arms feel like steel girders and my legs are in danger of collapsing. Even I have limits. I push into him, letting every inch of my cock tell its own story. He gasps louder. He grabs hold of the sheets. This is my favorite part. It's easy to maintain control over a boy by fucking him like a jackhammer. It takes skill to maintain control by seducing. I have this boy totally in my power know. My cocks stays rock hard as this thought fills my mind. I push deeper, hovering briefly in his boyhole. The burn is powerful now, eating away at the reserve in my balls. Sweat pours down my face and body. I can't hold back and after a few more thrusts he is pregnant once again. I look down at him. He has shot a nice load on top of his chest. I don't remember him touching himself.

I collapse on to my back. He rushes up to me and lies his head on my chest. I am so wet I think he'll slide off on to the floor. My heart is a galloping horse out of control. The bed sheets are like a pond.

Oh my god is all he says as we lie silently into the coming night.


* * * * *


"Will you post about me?" he says quietly.

I reach down and remove the blindfold. Despite the darkness in the room he still squints. I nod my head and say yes.

"Oh," he says. The corners of his mouth twitch. I pull him to me and kiss him deeply.

"Not to worry though. Just like I hide the others' identities I'll do the same for you. I'll keep you anonymous. They'll know something about you but not enough to make the connection."

"You won't sell it?"

I raise an eyebrow. "No."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not like that. I like to brag but it's never about financial gain. It's about power."

"I'm scared." He looks at me and he is much younger now.

"Don't be. If I sold you out then I wouldn't have the pleasure of being with you the next time you are in town."

He just nods his head. He looks at me but says nothing. I stroke his hair. I like its length. He smiles but I can tell he is thinking.

"Don't worry boystud. I'll protect you. I promise."

He lies his head back down. We lie like that for a few more minutes before he kisses me and walks into the bathroom. I join him and we wash each other's bodies. The soap coats us and the warm water feels good. I smell better know. I dress and he hugs me again. As I walk out I see him standing alone in the middle of the room, naked, waving at me as if I were leaving him for good.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger