boyslut


Erik is on all fours, his mouth puffed out from the slow facefucking I am giving him. I push deeper into his throat until he chokes and spits up a good amount of stomach juice. The spit coats his mouth and chin, dripping languidly in thick streams on to the towel I have placed on my bed. He breathes desperately like a drowning boy. I let him gasp a few times and then push back in. I hover for a few seconds, making sure the head rests past his tongue and near the roof of his throat. I can feel the curve of his tongue. I hear him choking silently, coughing even as I hold his head in place. He bucks and I release him. More spit pours from his mouth. His eyes are a deep red. His face is covered in spit. It drains from his nose and joins the stream from his mouth. He stays on all fours. He never gives up. He is determined to take all I can give him.

I take him through his steps. I use him like this for another half hour. His mouth is always eagerly open. Despite the condition of his face his tongue is always out and ready to serve. He never gives up.

I lean back on to the bed, propped up by the pillows. He lies on his stomach. I can see the black butt plug sticking out of his ass. His face is still a sticky mess. He opens wide and devours my cock. For the next hour he does nothing but suck me. It takes skill to just devote attention to sucking. We often think of it as a road on the continuum of foreplay. It's merely a step before we get to the finale of fucking. It's an appetizer.

This kid makes it a meal. He wastes nothing showing me how much he loves being my bitch. No patch of skin is neglected, no utterance kept silent. He sucks me with a skill and restrained fervor that very few men are capable of, let alone 17 year old boys. Everything is done for my pleasure. He looks at me when I want. He moans just how I like. He wiggles his ass like the pup he wants to be. I stroke his thick blonde hair while he massages my cock with his tongue. He licks the shaft in long languid motions, his tongue hovering above the piss slit or below the ball sack. He rubs my inner thighs while he bathes my scrotum in a bath of warm spit.

He smiles when he sees me looking down at him. I take my cock and slap it against his face and tongue. He wiggles his ass again. He does this in a mind-blowing repetition until I am rock hard and can't hold back any longer. When he sees me push my head back he opens his mouth and takes me in his mouth just in time for a pulse of thick dick juice to shoot past his throat. It was one of the loudest most intense orgasms I have ever had.

He spends more time cleaning me up with his mouth. When he has milked all of the dick juice out of me he lies his head down on my right thigh. He strokes my leg and closes his eyes.

I love you, X, he says softly as the sun sets quickly around us.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger