update


A texts me last night. Says he needs to back away for a while. He wants to give counseling a chance with his b/f. Says he really (his italics) loves being with me but owes his b/f a chance. I give it 2 weeks before he's calling me again.

Chris might move back to Wisconsin. The combination of family matters and a poor economy here in So Cal have taken their toll on him. He says he'll let me know in a few days what's going on. I might see him tonight.

Cory texts me this morning. He's been on vacation the past few weeks with his b/f. Says he's horned like hell and wants to take on a few guys at a time. I might call him later.

Erik leaves last night after I face fucked him for a few hours. He looks tired but still smiles brightly as I walk him to the door. With skateboard in hand he tells me he wants to see me again soon. Wants to spend the weekend with me. Don't know how I'll manage that. It will require a little more planning.

Haven't heard from Hollywood and, frankly, don't expect to. Famous people have very short-term memories. Despite the absolute hot-ness of the occasion I doubt he'll contact me.

Justin has mid-terms this week. I hear him arguing with his b/f last night. We've texted a few times but always missed each other. I'll text him in a few minutes. He's the kind of boy who will drop everything for a good deep dicking.


0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger