passive/aggressive



One of the dangers of living in the PNW is the passive/aggressive trait that a lot of people (gays!) have. They're great out of the gate but just can't find the time and/or energy to cross the finish line.

This kid and I have been chatting for the past few days. His name is Jake and he swears up and down that he is a submissive cock hungry, cum addicted bottom boyslut. Says he wants to be my little cumwhore and spend hours worshipping my cock. Seems he has this fantasy of being a play thing for a hot older top. We chat for the better part of a day. I tell him to send me some pix of himself (see above). I tell him I think words like addiction and obsession are good qualities for a boy to have. He agrees (wholeheartedly, I might add). I get his engine revved and over the next 24 hours this kid sends me texts, emails, voicemails, and pix that tell me he is the hottest and most dedicated 23 year old I have ever met. This kid wants it badly!

So last night he flakes on me. I move on. He proceeds to send me 6 more emails and a voicemail after midnight pleading with me to give him another chance. We chat this morning and arrange a 9am meet at a local park. He shows up and this kid is smoking hot. Seriously. Smooth, tall, blonde, and energy to boost. He is easily the hottest boy in this town. I could barely drive the car while he's tearing at my jeans. He's whispering in my ear how much he wants me to fuck his hole and turn him into my personal pussyslut.

Now, this kid is saying all the right things. He makes eye contact and smiles. And...and...and...he wears a pair of low-top Converse that just show off his long smooth legs beautifully. I'm fingering his boypussy while I drive and he's moaning like a bitch in heat. It's so hot when it's right from the start.

And frustrating as hell when it isn't.

I'm not going to belabor the total fuck-up this kid played on me. We get going and he starts laying a lot of this wishy-washy, "I'm-not-sure-I'm-ready-to-go-through-with-this" second guessing that kills a mood. Seems he is just a wanna-be who is good fantasizing but can't execute. Like so many ego-centric twinks he can't see past the moment into the possibility of pushing past boundaries and enjoying every ounce of pleasure. He claims one thing but does exactly the other. He wasted my time today. And for those who know me that is one thing that I never tolerate.

I have every e-mail, voice-mail, text, and picture he has sent me. By all rights I could post everything here and out the little fucker for the waste of time he is. I'd love to post his face everywhere and let everyone hear his breathless voice begging me to fuck him like the bitch he is.

But I'm above that. I've moved on.

The PNW will require a different strategy.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger