hungry an hour later





He is on all fours, blindfolded, his boypussy a wet, dripping mess. His breathing is quite heavy but he still moans when i slip a finger inside his sloppy hole.

"Please fuck me again, X. Pleaaaaaaaaaaase?"

I chuckle. On my knees I easily slide back in. I pull his hips towards and me began slamming him with all the power I have. I grab a handful of his black hair and yank back. He moans louder. I am fucking him like an out-of-control piston. His pussy is now a slip-and-slide. I could almost make cream with the churning I am doing. His skinny body flops easily on the bed and his bony hips weigh nothing in my hands. I love Asian boys.

I plow him for another 5 minutes, slamming him to the point of unconsciousness. When his pussy is white hot and I can't hold back I shoot 5 large streams of white manjuice inside of him. When I am done I pull out. There is a large sucking sound and juice drips all over the bed. I'm glad it's a cheap hotel bed. He moans and collapses on the bed. I hog tie him again and step into the bathroom where I splash much needed cold water on my head.

I sit by the bed and just watch him. I'm not sure he knows where I am. He is licking his lips and trying desperately to break free. He is a total cockhound. I stroke my cock back to life and walk over to him. He is facing down and I slap my thick manmeat against the back of his head. He moans louder.


Let me suck it, please. I want it bad. His English is clipped and broken but still good enough to understand. This Chinese pussyboy is hungry! I untie him and he pounces on me. I lie back on the pillows and he devours my cock like a last meal. He deep throats and chokes on it. He licks it and takes his time. He still wears his high-top sneakers and his legs curl back enough for me to see them while he nurses on my flesh. He slurps loudly. I stay rock hard. We've been at this for 4 hours and he hasn't had more than 10 minutes rest. They won't have to wash the sheets--they'll have to burn them.

I'm getting very close and despite my hope to make him work for it I start to lose control. My legs tremble a bit and I push his head deeper on to my cock. I pulse and another 3 loads of pure white coat the back of his mouth. He chokes and a river of throat juice coats my cock. He slurps and thick strings of cum and spit trail my cock to his lips. He smiles weakly, his eyes red and his mouth trembling.


I love having your babies inside of me, he says and lays his head down on my stomach. I'm still rock hard. Over the next 3 hours he'll get another 5 loads--2 missionary style (his legs in the air), 1 from behind, 1 reverse cowboy, and 1 in the shower with him bent over. When we are done he has over a dozen babies inside of him. His legs are rubber that can barely support him. He is red and dehydrated. He passes out when we get out of the shower. Later when I take him home he can barely keep his eyes open. He crawls out of the car and limps into the apartment he shares with his lover. He waves weakily at me.

Later that night he sends me an email telling me how addicted he is.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.


0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger