bond


Interestingly enough had another encounter with Jake--at his request. He wanted a chance to explain some things, show me he was serious, apologize, blah blah blah. Personally, I think he was playing me. I think he just wanted me to cool off enough and not reveal any more of his identity. I think he was doing nothing more than gauging my temperature.

I have received a ton of email regarding this kid. I receive infinitely more email than posts because guys enjoy the anonymity. Just because no one is posting here doesn't mean I don't get feedback. Believe me, I get plenty. And they all want to see more his pictures.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pondering doing just that. It would be hot as hell to post this kid's face--he looks 15 years old. It'd be a total turn-on to show more of his boypussy. It'd be great just to fuck him over.

But I made a promise to the kid. And unlike most guys, I keep my word.

Always.

Semper fi.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Hey X, glad to see you're back. Missed you and the stories. Sorry to hear this kid was such a pussy--and not in a good way!!!! Pretty typical of the twinks if ya ask me. Keep truckin man.

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger