summer break


He is on all fours and breathing heavily, like he is running for his life. I grab a handful of his hair and pull his head back so that his forehead is almost parallel to the ceiling. He moans like a bitch in heat. I am plowing his boypussy with intensity. His smooth hole was pink when I started but is a cherry red after I've spent 4 loads inside of him. His back is a sweaty dripping mess. My cock is swelling and I can feel the burn in my balls.

2 hours ago he was unloading his car across the street. He has come home for a very quick summer break before returning to school in a few weeks. I see him looking over here a few times as he returns to the car. My house looks different from what he remembers. The previous owners are gone. The dilapidated paint and overgrown trees are gone. The facade is a shiny new coat of paint and freshly planted bushes. He smiles at me and waves. My dog barks at him. He walks over and introduces himself. His name is Mark. He wears a school t-shirt, tight faded kahki shorts and a pair of classic white lace-up Vans. This kid must have dressed for me. He pets my dog and talks excitedly. He takes my invitation to look around. By the time we reach the basement I have this kid thoroughly seduced.

He spent the first 30 mins on all fours, nursing on my cock like a newborn being fed. He sucks slowly and swallows loudly. He gurgles and chokes easily. My cock is a slick mess when I shoot some manspunk on his face. He licks it eagerly and then bends over with his ass high in the air. I swear he actually wiggled it for me. I stick my tongue inside and coat the cunt with as much spit as I can muster. I enjoy eating him and feeling his skin instantly react. The goose bumps are heavy and he exhales loudly. His cock is rigid and leaking pre-cum like a faucet on to the carpet. He's all emotion right now.

"Fuck me, X. Dick me, please." He wiggles his ass again. My cock slides easily into him. I grab him by his hips and ram him with a force that makes him lose his breath. I slide in and out, rotating the rhythm and speed. He never knows what to expect. I push deep inside of him and then lift up, stretching his pussy to a point where I can feel it quiver. My knees push his feet further out. I slow down to avoid shooting but it is too late. My balls swell and then contract and I shout easily as I feel the smooth white juice push into his guts. He cries out too.

I keep him in this position for a total of 6 loads. Our bodies are a disaster of sweat. The heat makes us dizzy. He collapses and I fall on top of him. My cock still swells but falls easily out of his pussy. It is way too slick to keep any traction. I kiss the back of his neck and nibble at his ear. He giggles but lets me continue. He tells me his name is Mark and he's 18. He goes to OSU. He's the son of the guy who lives across the street.

"I want 5 loads every day. From you," he says seductively before he pushes me down and begins sucking my balls. 

Done

1 comment

Anonymous said...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck dude.

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger