happy boy again


Had a wild time on my business trip. Will post more about that at a later date.


*     *     *     *     *


In the dressing room Timmy is blindfolded and choking on my fat cock. I have to be careful not to overload his mouth. He's very verbal when he's inhaling my cock. Don't want the floor supervisor busting in and seeing me orally raping this kid. He kneels in front of me, completely naked except for the new Vans he bought last week. There's a lot of spit that coats my cock and it drips easily on to the cheap carpet. This kid is in heaven. He chokes loudly several times and smiles easily. He takes his time. He's starting to moan and I have to keep him calm, despite my love for hearing a boy moaning while he swallows me. I hold the back of his head firmly, guiding him while he worships my dick. He's been going for about 10 mins. The clothes we brought in here lie strewn on the floor. Another few minutes and we'll attract some suspicion. His tongue flicks easily in his mouth, sliding underneath my shaft as his mouth unhinges and he deep throats me. I close my eyes and lean back. The cheap plank of wood that acts as a bench won't hold me much longer. My cock is rock hard. I feel the blood sharpening it to a hard shaft. Timmy craves it like a puppy dog. He swallows more of it. The tip reaches the back of his throat. He holds it as long as he can before he chokes and a sheet of thick white spit pours out of his mouth. I grab my meat and stroke it gently before I guide his head back on to it. He sucks it and I feel the burn in my balls. He moans quietly and rubs my thighs with his hands. I look at the blindfold. I love it. I take a deep breath and when I can't hold it any more I feel the thick dickjuice pulsate from my balls into his mouth. He sucks harder, like a baby finally rewarded with mother's milk. My breathing is harder. I'm afraid someone is standing right outside with a security guard in tow. Timmy pulls back and opens his mouth. He's saved the cum and it forms a thick pool in the oval of his mouth. He closes his mouth and swallows it eagerly.

I remove his blindfold and we dress quickly. I grab the clothes we supposedly were trying on and we walk casually back on to the sales floor. When I'm certain no one is watching we thumb through the clothes. He picks out the ones he wants. With my approval we pay for them and walk out into the mall. He needs some more shoes. I want him to get some more Vans and some low-top Converse. In the Vans store he walks over to the shoes. We could easily be a father and son out shopping. He picks out a few pairs he thinks I'll like. I like 3 of the four. He tries these and these and these on. Each time he puts on the shoes he walks out and shows me, like a boy seeking approval. With the high tops he wears some tube socks pushed down until they reach the tops. With the low-tops he wears no socks. I feel the stirring in my pants. He's way too hot to just fill with one load. He'll need some more cum. I pay for the shoes and we walk out. By now we have several bags of clothes. We pass the Converse store. He looks at me and I just continue walking. We find the restrooms down the long dark corridor near the center of the mall. Inside there are a dozen stalls and one bigger stall for handicapped accessibility. There are only two guys in there. I walk straight for the handicapped stall. He follows me in quickly. I set the bags down and am instantly on him. I push him against the wall and kiss him deeply. He responds like an animal. Our kissing lessons have paid off. He's more pro now, with the eagerness of an amateur.

I pull his shirt off and he's out of his jeans in 6 seconds. He puts his Vans back on. He kneels down and sucks my cock for a few minutes. I feel it stiffening to an obscene length. I pull him up and turn him around, face against the wall. My cock is leaking spit and pre-cum. I gently pull the black butt plug that has been guarding his boyhole out. It releases his pucker with a slight sound. He gasps. I slap the manmeat against his unbelievably smooth ass. He gasps some more. I slowly slip the head of my cock inside his pussy. I move it around in a circle. I want him to feel it. I slide it in slowly, inch-by-inch. His body tightens up. He gasps louder. He's getting it all. When all 7.5 inches are inside of him I pump him savagely. It's a good thing he's wearing his shoes--he might slip on the slick floor. I grab him by the hair and pull his head back. I'm dicking his sweet boypussy like a wild animal. His legs are spread wide and I hear him breathing hard. His pussy softens up. It feels like heaven with every stroke I lay into him. The spit keeps him wet. I feel my pulse in my head. It's agony to hold back my load. I want to prolong this for hours but can't. I feel the last load I gave him. All of this swirls in my head and when I feel the heat in my groin I let it go. Streams of hot cum shoot deep inside of him. I want him to feel it in his stomach. He's gasping more. I know he wants to cry out. I don't know if anyone is listening. It'd be hot if they were. I take my time slowing down. I'm still rigid as a missle. I want to pump more into him. I pull his head back towards me and kiss him on the lips.

When I am finally limp I slide out of him. Cum streams freely out of his pink boyhole and down his leg. He chuckles and pulls his pants on. When we are dressed I casually crack the door. There are A LOT of guys in the restroom. A few are waiting for an empty stall. I look at him and whisper follow my lead. He nods nervously. I switch some of the bags to my right hand and grab his arm by my left hand. I slowly walk out of the stall. It's ok, take your time, I say confidently. Just go at your pace. Timmy shuffles along and holds on to my arm firmly. He looks straight ahead. Damn this kid is good.

When we are clear of the restroom and the stares of the confused patrons we smile at each other and continue shuffling down the long dark corridor until we reach the overexposed, well-lit atrium in the mall. We sit down on one of the benches and rest for a second. He chuckles again and leans over to whisper in my ear.

I love you, X. I'll do anything for you now.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger