the friendly skies


The layover in Chicago was a few hours. Midway was busier than I remember. The people hurried up and down the long terminals. I was in no hurry. I had time to kill. I always make it a habit to find my gate, check that the info is current, and then find something to do. The food is horrible at airports--something I try desperately to avoid. Finding a somewhat healthy choice is a chore. So, I'm prone to wander until something catches my eye.

That happened a few gates down from where I was. He stands looking at the Arrival/Departure screens. He's short, young, cute, dark hair, nice full lips; similar to this boy. His backpack is slung over his shoulder. He looks scared. I walk towards him. As I approach he looks at me. His stare take a millisecond longer than it would for a straight boy. I smile casually at him and look at the screen. For a few seconds I can tell he's trying to look at me without being obvious. I have great peripheral vision. When I'm done I turn around and look right at him. You're very cute, I say and walk away.

I walk further down the terminal, towards the people movers. I stop near another pair of screens and turn around. He is trying to be subtle but not doing a very good job. He's walking and texting at the same time but his eyes keeping darting upwards to look at me. I chuckle. The kid is goofy. I walk some more, down towards the end of the terminal that appears closed. I turn into the restroom and wash my hands. On cue, the boy walks in. He looks at me and smiles sweetly. The restroom (thankfully!) are empty and have the big stalls where the walls are full length. I dry my hands and walk into one. I leave the door cracked a bit. He stares at it through his mirror at the sink. He turns around and quickly walks into the stall before anyone could see him. When the door is locked I pull him harshly to me and kiss him deeply. He is inexperienced, clumsy. It's a bit of a turn on. He tries harder, anyway. I pull away and unbutton my pants. I motion for him to take his clothes off. He puts his backpack down. I shake my head and point at his clothes. He shakes his head. I pull him closer again. If you don't get completely naked I'm going to tell security you followed me in here and exposed yourself. They have you on tape.

His eyes get bigger and he shakes his head. I shrug and begin to pull my pants up. He stops me and looks around, as if the walls were invisible. He pulls his shirt off. He kicks his shoes off and gets his pants off quickly. He is completely hairless. My cock springs to life. I lean back towards the toilet. He gets on his knees and sniffs my cock for a few seconds. The boy wants to remember this, for sure. He sticks his tongue out and licks my balls. My dick is rigid as hell now. He traces the shaft with his tongue. I can see the spit forming in his mouth, his tongue now a slick rag. He opens wider and swallows all of me. It's a jolt and my cock swells even wider. He expertly sucks me. This shy boy turns into a master cocksucker. His hands massage my thighs and his mouth maintains complete focus on my manmeat. He moans a few times but keeps quiet. I wish he would moan loudly but don't want to get caught. He switches between complete cocksucking and worshipping my balls. By now my cock is a wet mess and his face is slick with spit. I can feel the warmth. I grab my cock and stroke it evenly. He smiles and opens his mouth. I push him back on to it. He swallows it and gags. It echoes sinisterly in the tiled room. When he pulls back nice thick streams of stomach juice connect us. I'm getting close. He licks the shaft. My balls tighten up. I grab the back of his head. He opens his mouth widely and I aim my piss slit towards his tongue. With a few more strokes my mushroom head vibrates and a huge jetstream of pure white shoots on to his tongue. A few more strokes and I push some more into his mouth. His blinks rapidly and I still have him by the scruff of his neck. There is a lot of residual and I watch it drips effortlessly straight into his throat. When I'm empty I take my cockhead and push it around his thick lips a few times. I slap it against his face. I want someone outside to hear me orally using this kid. He kisses my balls and smiles. We get up quietly and dress. When I am done I motion for him to wait behind. I walk out. There is someone coming in. And then another. And then a few more. We just missed the rush.

He follows me out a few seconds later. We walk separately back through the terminal. I stop at the McDonalds and order a Coke. My throat is dry. Airports are notoriously dry and stuffy. I watch him walk past me and back to the terminal screens. The tall man with the woman next to him turns quickly towards the boy and begins speaking excitedly. He gestures with his hands. Over the din of the terminal I can hear the man speaking in French. The boy just stands there.


*     *     *     *     *


The frat boy is on all fours on my bed. His buddies are downstairs closing down the bar. He's in my room getting his boyhole used and abused. I love the idea of his buddies not knowing where he is, what he's doing, what he's all about. I like boys who have secrets. It's easier to use them when they do. He's barely 18, looks like a pledge. Typical blonde-haired, blue-eyed Midwestern boy.

He's gotten 3 of my loads and I'm working on my fourth. I have him blindfolded and screaming for more dick. With presence of mind I reach over and grab my phone. I shove my cock back inside of him and make him my bitch.



This says it better than I ever could.


*     *     *     *     *


(more to follow later)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you're back. hands down the hottest blog i've ever touched myself to!

cum.lover said...

Wow! loving your phone vid! what a turn-on! wishing you'd make more?

Way hot post, d'ailleurs (you & the sweet Francophone boy in the Midway terminal restroom). Thanks for the detailed writing, & for sharing!

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger