Updates updates updates


Sorry for the extended silence--again. Got pulled out of town on extended business last minute. Sucks but it's the price of the job. Will start posting again after the new year. Promise.

Jake: I am STILL getting tons of comments regarding this pussy flake. In fact, so many that I finally just shut the comments section off entirely. I just didn't have the time to go through and approve hundreds (literally) of comments. He really inspired your guys. BUT the good news: I have received two pieces of media over the past few weeks that I sent out as an early Xmas gift via the mailing list. 1) a tape of him getting fucked and used like the bitch toy he is (so much for all of his fake denials and protestations). I don't know many of the details but it is a great piece of evidence that Jake is just the d-bag everyone thinks he is. 2) Jake's ex-boyfriend got a hold of me and we had a very interesting telephone conversation. All of you who got a copy can hear the details for yourself but I got a fucking kick out of listening to him describe Jake in colorful detail: "wannabe", "poser", and "whiner" got used multiple times. I also got a fuckin hard-on when he said that sex with Jake was "boring" and "lame."

Merry xmas.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog - just discovered it. Can you add me to your mailing list please? iabiguy30@yahoo.com. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad, First off, I really love reading through your posts. They are great and get me horny, hard, and my boypussy wet! If your okay with that, exchange a erotic emails and maybe our paths will cross. Let me know Dad!

X said...

Anonymous, I added you.

Patrick, post your email address and we'll chat.

Anonymous said...

Dad, thanks for your response, it got me very excited!!! My email is pyt8960@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Patrick

daddy's boy said...

another bottom boy who's obsessed with daddy dick here! would love to be added to the mailing list and chat with daddy about the hot things he can do to my tight hole.

tightandeagerbottomboy@gmail.com

Justin said...

would love to get added to the mailing list as well. that tape sounds hot as hell.

jay.el.three@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to get added to the mailing list, your blog is hotter than anything else.

dvdvd77@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hot blog would love to see the jake sluts vids... add me to your mailing list please and I'd be grateful if you share what you have on this boy. boypounder@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 
|  Your boyfriend loves my cock. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger